Welcome to Living Flyfishing

On this blog I will write about my fishing adventures, my development as a fisherman, fly tying and about the education at the Sportfishing Academy.
"Learning something and becoming better at it as time passes, isn't that a joy? When then people from all around the world, all sharing this interest, get together and become friends, isn't that also a joy?" - Confucius

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sometimes the best things in life are free...

Recently, I have not posted that many new stories on my blog. However, this does not mean that I did not have anything to write about. Several fishing trips after I was in Mørrum have kept me busy writing for Go-Fishing's blog. Among this, a story about mullet with Joe:

Here they are (the text is in Danish though)

Also I have payed a visit to the Skjern Å in Jutland, western Denmark, with Henrik to fish for salmon. Truthfully, nothing much happened there.

Last weekend, I guess, I was blessed by the goddess of fortune. During a meal at a restaurant on Fyn with my family, where one of the employees also sells self-made fur vests and hats, I bumped into the owner of the products. When she heard that I am flytieing nerd she was very happy to give me her dyed fox tails. And today, she came into the shop and brought three whole bags of more tails, finn racoon fur, and Tibeth lamb.

Tusind tak for det, Lotte!

Wonder how many flies I can tie from that?

No comments:

Post a Comment