Welcome to Living Flyfishing

On this blog I will write about my fishing adventures, my development as a fisherman, fly tying and about the education at the Sportfishing Academy.
"Learning something and becoming better at it as time passes, isn't that a joy? When then people from all around the world, all sharing this interest, get together and become friends, isn't that also a joy?" - Confucius

Monday, May 14, 2012

Go Fishing

Today was the first day of my internship at Go Fishing in Odense, Denmark. For those of you who don't know the store, let me just tell you this: This is where you find THE seatrout experts in Denmark and the flyfishing and flytying material department is really well-sorted. At first I was maybe a little nervous (but only a little) but that feeling disappeared straight away when I met Henrik, Claus, Jens, Jesper, Joe and Niklas. They welcomed me warmly and I had a truly pleasant first day at the store, so that I am really looking forward to the next four weeks. Okay, and to the splendid seatrout fishing along Fyn's coastline ;-).

The store in Odense
Hmm, what (not) to buy?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment